Readers write to us

Those who are disgruntled with America can leave

To the Editor,

 To all of those who are so disgruntled with America, we have a simple solution to resolve this problem.  By exchanging 2 of you for 1 immigrate or Dreamer who shows great desire to remain in America, who respect this country and would be an asset to America.  The immigrate or dreamer would receive your citizenship, and you 2 would be returned to their country of origin, therefor this would solve both problems.

 Rex Cagle