Anhydrous ammonia leak
El Dorado emergency responders assisted a victim of the anhydrous ammonia leak at Tyson in Emporia Tuesday.
The incident occurred after one of the injured workers had been released and he and his father were traveling to Wichita to see a co-worker. As they were traveling on the Kansas Turnpike outside of El Dorado, the man started having difficulty breathing. Butler County EMS and the El Dorado Fire Department responded and the man was transported to the hospital by the EMS.