Here they are: the 12 best charts of the week.1. The planet is leaving the Age of Commodities and entering the Age of Consumer Durables.
READ MORE: GOLDMAN SACHS: Here's What The World Wants »
2. The University of Chicago cleans up on the leaderboard for most Nobel Prizes in Economics.
READ MORE: These Universities Are Cranking Out The Most Winners Of The Nobel Prize In Economics »
3. Russia's economic inequality is nothing short of epic.
READ MORE: Putting Russia's Unparalleled Wealth Disparity In Perspective »
READ MORE: Three Charts That Make Us Scared For Canada »
5. The prospect of a six-week debt ceiling extension is already putting pressure on Treasury bills maturing around Thanksgiving.
READ MORE: T-Bill Hump Collapses As Markets Price In New Debt Ceiling Crisis Six Weeks Out »
6. Child abuse rises when consumer confidence falls.
READ MORE: 'High-Frequency Spanking' Increased Six-Fold During The Great Recession »
7. China's instant noodles market is growing at a significantly faster clip than the country's overall economy.
READ MORE: China's $8.8 Billion Instant Noodle Market In Three Charts »
8. A recession indicator that is never wrong has some bad news.
READ MORE: Wall Street's Brightest Minds Reveal THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARTS IN THE WORLD »
9. 8% of the world's population controls 83% of the world's wealth.
READ MORE: This Pyramid Shows How All The World's Wealth Is Distributed And The Gigantic Gap Between Rich And Poor »
10. Hiring intentions of U.S. small businesses have accelerated in 2013.
READ MORE: Here's More Evidence That Obamacare Isn't Destroying Jobs »
11. The U.S. stock market — along with Switzerland's — is the most overvalued market in the world.
READ MORE: SOCGEN: In A Few Months, The Stock Market Will Drop 15%, Then Go Nowhere For Years »
12. Investing in USD/CNY volatility could be the long-term debt ceiling trade.
READ MORE: DEUTSCHE BANK: The Debt Ceiling Crisis Leaves The Chinese With A Dilemma »
See Also:The Death Of Social ROI — Companies Are Starting To Drop The Idea That They Can Track Social Media's Dollar ValueHow The Mighty Republican Party Became So IgnorantSocial Media Demographics: The Surprising Identity Of Each Major Social Network
AND DON'T MISS: Wall Street's brightest reveal THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARTS IN THE WORLD