The El Dorado City Commission will again be discussing the name change for 30th Street, which runs in front of the new middle school, during their meeting Monday.
The item was brought up last month and the commission wanted to get the community involved in selecting a name and had asked for suggestions.
They will be considering a name at their meeting.
In other business, they will:
• consider an application to rezone lots in Gordon’s Addition from general business to industrial light district.
• receive a petition on the paving of Belmont Heights 3rd Addition Phase I.
• receive the petition for sanitary sewer for Belmont Heights 3rd Addition Phase I.
• consider amending the Standard Traffic Ordinance for Kansas Cities, Edition 2013.
• consider amending the Uniform Public Offense Code, Edition 2013.
• hold a discussion on fireworks.
• discuss new business.
• hear the city manager’s report.
• hold an executive session to discuss trade secrets.
They will meet at 7 p.m. in City Hall.