Busy agenda for City Council
Augusta City Council will be busy Monday evening. The agenda includes:
• 6:30 p.m. – Council meets at City Hall and then walks over to Depot Building for a quick tour
• 6:55 p.m. – Council returns to City Hall
• 7 p.m. – A special meeting to discuss the City Manager Recruitment Process, and to consider appointment of a City Council screening committee to review City Manager resumes.
After discussion concludes, the special meeting will be adjourned.
• Approx. 7:15 p.m. - The Council will resume the work session and begin discussion of the Pavement Management Plan and South Ohio Project.
• Approx. 8:45 p.m. – The Council can move on to the final discussion item (resolving any remaining budget discussion on the proposed 2014 Budget).