The El Dorado City Commission will hear a presentation on the Bradford Memorial Library renovations during their meeting tonight.
After the presentation, they will consider a resolution authorizing and providing for the construction of improvements of the library.
In other business, the commission will:
• hear a presentation of the city's audit.
• consider an ordinance for the vacation of Norris Drive.
• vote on an update of the quorum provisions to the municipal code.
• meet in executive session.
• have a final budget review.
• consider an update of the FEMA regulations.
• discuss new business.
They will meet at 7 p.m. at City Hall.