The El Dorado City Commission will be considering bids for several projects during their meeting Monday evening.
Among the items is the curb and guttering of Atchison from Second to Third. They also will be considering bids for the resurfacing of sales tax projects for tenth, Taylor, Twelfth, Thirteenth, Fourteenth and Linda Lane in project No. 412 and Lawndale, Meadow, Skyview, Delmar, Belmont and Jamaica in project No. 413
In other business they will:
• meet in executive session to discuss legal matters.
• consider advisory board new member appointments.
• vote on a resolution for the adoption of an omnibus continuing disclosure undertaking relating to outstanding bonds.
• discuss new business items.
• hear the city manager's report.
They will meet at 7 p.m. at City Hall.