The USD 490 Board of Education will continue discussions on a food service management contract during their meeting at 7 p.m. Monday.
They have been looking into the possibility of hiring a food service management company to provide meals for the district and visited some districts using different providers.
In other business, they will:
• recognize students in State track, golf and swimming.
• hear updates on the legislature, summer school and strategic plan data.
• consider approving the student and faculty handbooks.
• consider the administrative, transportation, food service and classified handbooks.
• consider a bus grant and purchase.
• consider a YMCA collaborative project agreement.
• consider approval of year-end budget transfers.
• be presented with the fiscal year 2014 budget.
• consider personnel and BCSEC recommendations.
• consider final action on non-renewal of personnel.
• hear board recognition.
They will meet at the Central Office.