The El Dorado City Commission will hold a public hearing on the 2014-2019 capital improvement program Monday.
The Planning Commission has reviewed and approved the CIP. The City Commission received a copy and administrative hearings were held May 1 and 14.
Following the public hearing, the commission will consider approving the plan.
In other business, they will:
• hear the yearly update from Chandler Bolen on the Youth Commission.
• will consider a resolution authorizing the sale of the general obligation bonds for $8,550,000.
• will receive petitions for the paving of Fourth from School to Boyer and Fifth from School to Boyer, as well as curb and gutter in the 300 block of North Atchison.
• will consider an application to rezone 123 Pine from central business to general business district. If approved the owner is planning to put a automobile sales lot on the site.
• consider a special use permit to allow off-site parking on property located at 217 N. Atchison to serve Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital.
• consider recommendations for proposed zoning text amendments regarding transitional housing.
• discuss new business.
• hear the city manager’s report.
• meet in executive session to discuss legal matters and trade secrets.
They will meet at 7 p.m. in City Hall.