The Butler Community College Board of Trustees will be consider a resolution for intent to non-renew contracts.
There had been meetings this week on several positions that were being eliminated or vacant positions that would not be filled, part of a total of about $725,500 being cut from the college’s budget.
Seventy-two percent of those cuts were in personnel.
In other business, they will:
• hear reports from the Student Government Association, operational staff, faculty, Audit Committee, president and Educational Facilities Authority.
• receive an update on the presidential search.
• discuss a resolution for a no-weapons policy and discuss refurbishment of the Hubbard Center.
• consider approval of EduCare rates.
• consider approval of the bond refinance.
• consider approval of a revised Tobacco Free Campus policy.
They will meet at 4:30 p.m. in the Dankert Board Room of the Hubbard Welcome Center.
A board work session for a proposed performance agreement for deferred maintenance will follow. The work session will be followed by an executive session to discuss elected personnel.
Prior to the meeting, the Audit Committee will meet at 3:45 p.m.