The USD 490 Board of Education will hear several updates during their meeting Monday evening.
They will discuss interior finishes for the new middle school with PKHLS Architects, look at strategic plan data, hear an update on the legislature and discuss the progress made on a food service management program.
They also will:
• recognize several students and community members for accomplishments.
• look at student and faculty handbooks.
• look at the administrative, transportation, food service and classified handbooks.
• establish the 2013-14 textbook fees.
• establish facility usage fees.
• establish athletic pass fees.
• vote on personnel and BCSEC recommendations.
• consider a resolution for non-renewal of personnel.
They will meet at 7 p.m. at the District Office.