The El Dorado City Commission will be voting on city board re-appointments and new member appointments during their meeting Monday evening.
Among the boards are Airport Advisory Board, Board of Appeals, Board of Zoning Appeals, El Dorado Inc., Planning Commission, Prairie Trails Advisory Board, Recreation Board and the Tree Board.
In other business, they will:
• issue a proclamation for Poppy Month.
• hear from the El Dorado Municipal Band.
• consider interest rates for the lease on fire engine No. 8.
• consider a resolution for the sale of general obligation bonds.
• meet in executive session.
They will meet at 7 p.m. at City Hall.