As City Manager Bill Keefer attends his final City Council meeting before leaving for Grove, Okla., the governing body will consider naming Josh Shaw interim city manager.
Shaw currently serves as Assistant to the City Manager. That decision will be made after an executive session.
The council will also hear from Dustin Avey with Piper Jaffrey who will discuss a recent article in the Wall Street Journal.
Additionally, the governing body will consider approval of a resolution implementing the City's Job Classification and Pay Plan and review and discuss City's Watering Restrictions and related issues.
In other water related action, the council will consider approval of a proposal from the Butler County Conservation District for Watershed Protection Programs for the City Lake and Santa Fe Lake Watersheds.
Santa Fe Lake is officially full now although the city lake is still far from full.
The council will also:
• Conduct a public hearing to take input on the annexation of a tract of land located at 140 Walnut Street.
• Consider approval of an ordinance annexing a tract of land located at 140 Walnut Street.
• Consider approval of a proposal from the Butler County Conservation District for Watershed Protection Programs for the City Lake and Santa Fe Lake Watersheds.
• Consider approval of the following:
• Bids for the asphalt street repair portion of the 2013 Street Sales Tax Program.
• A bid proposal from Andale Paving to use their Roller Compacted Concrete process for repairs to Oak Street between 4th and 6th Streets.
• Consider approval of an agreement with American Municipal Services for the collection of unpaid municipal court fines and fees.
• Consider approval of an agreement with Applied Solutions Group to assist the city with the process to replace the phone system at City Hall.
• Consider approval of a resolution updating the city's fee schedule.
• Consider scheduling a Special Meeting for Monday, May 13, 2013 at 7 p.m. to conduct search firm interviews and select a consultant to assist with the hiring process for a new City Manager.