The Augusta City Council will meet at 7 p.m. on Monday, April 1, at City Hall for a regular meeting.
Old business items include:
1. Consider bids for aerator VFDs for the Wastewater Treatment Plant.
2. Review and discuss the City’s Watering Restrictions.
• Several items authorizing and directing the issuance of bonds.
• Consider authorizing the city’s membership in the National Joint Powers Alliance and participation in their national contract to purchase playground equipment from Little Tikes for Garvin Park.
• Consider approval of an Engineering Services Agreement with MKEC for design and bidding services for the Garvin Park Playground parking lot.
• Consider approval of an ordinance amending zoning classification for 337 Gregg St. from Neighborhood Commercial to Residential Two-family Dwelling.
• Consider approval of an ordinance annexing a tract of land located at the south city limits owned by the Kansas Museum of Military History.
Consider bids for:
• 95 gallon trash cart bids for pilot program
• Electric Department Bucket Truck bids
Consider approval of appointment for voting delegates to the KMU annual meeting.
Review and discuss draft settlement agreement with Attorney General’s Office.