In an effort to assist citizens with cleanup and disposal of unwanted materials on their property, the El Dorado Public Works Department is again offering, for a minimal fee, a dump truck service to its residential customers.
The program will begin on March 14 and run until Oct. 13, weather permitting.
Program guidelines are as follows:
• $15 fee, if you pay the water bill at the residence the fee may be put on water bill, if not it must be prepaid.
• Trucks will be placed Monday through Thursday nights only.
• Truck will be delivered by 3 p.m. and picked up by 7:30 a.m. the following morning.
• You must cancel by 1 p.m. on your scheduled day or the fee will still be applied.
• Trucks are available to property owners for cleanup of household waste and disposal of debris. They are not available to contractors, roofers, etc., or for remodeling or construction wastes.
• Limbs must be loaded on the top of the load.
• Tires, appliances, hazardous materials or air conditioners are strictly prohibited.
• No grass or leaves may be put on the dump truck.
• Please leave the tailgates down.
Call the Public Works Department at 322-4481 for reservations or find more information at 360eldorado.com.