Before the Augusta Board of Education tackles their agenda at Monday’s 6 p.m. meeting, Augusta athletes and coaches will be recognized.
Those included in the recognitions are AHS wrestler Jake Goldenstein and Coach Brandon Terry; AHS Girls’ Bowling Team; and the Augusta Middle School Boy’s and Girls’s Basketball Team.
Garfield Elementary School staff will make this month’s presentation to the board.
Assistant Superintendent Holly Francis will present the monthly curriculum report.
New Business Items:
1. Resolution for the adoption of an Omnibus
2. Resolution authorizing and directing the issuance, sale and delivery of General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series 2013
3. 2013 Resolution with City of Augusta to extend Neighborhood Revitalization Plan
4. Robinson and Middle School Fiber Agreements
1. Bid approval for Pre-Engineer Metal Building Fabrication
2. Construction update by Superintendent John Black
3. Update of 2012-2013 Board Goals