The El Dorado City Commission will consider recommendations on how to use the uncommitted sales tax dollars from 2012 during their meeting Monday evening.
The Sales Tax Advisory Committee’s recommendation will be presented to the commission. It includes $280,784 for additional property tax reduction, $100,000 for the second half of the Sixth Avenue sidewalks and a $25,000 contribution for the future renovation/expansion of the tennis courts, leaving a balance of $52,289 for allocation in 2014.
In other business, the commission will:
• hear a presentation on the Emerald Ash Borer by Larry Crouse.
• hear of a change to temporary note No. 1884.
• consider a supplemental resolution for Project 285 for the Sixth and Main improvements.
• discuss new business and hear the city manager’s report.
• meet in executive session for the purpose of discussing non-elected personnel.
They will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in City Hall.