Augusta City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Monday evening in the council chambers at City Hall. The meeting is televised on Cable Channel 7.
New business includes:
1. Consider approval of the “annual Claim for Exemption from Property Taxation” for Global Parts, Inc.
2. Consider approval of an Engineering Services Agreement with MKEC for Project Management and Contract Coordination/Administration for the Dike Road Relocation Project.
3. Consider bids for repairs to the East Sanitary Sewer Outfall Line.
4. Review and discussion of Engineering Report for the repair/replacement of an interior drainage structure as part of the Walnut Levee Certification Project.
5. Consider approval of a resolution scheduling a public hearing on March 4, 2013 to take input on extending the Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) for another term of one year.
6. Consider approval of the financial commitment document for the City of Augusta’s local match for the Kelly and Ohio Intersection Project.
7. Consider bids for vehicles for the Water Utility.
8. Consider a request from the Electric Distribution Department to take bid proposals from vendors for a 65' bucket truck demonstrator vehicle.