The USD 490 Board of Education will hear an update on school lunches during their meeting Monday.
District representatives traveled to other schools that use a food service provider to see how their system works and a report will be given to the board on those visits.
In other business, they will:
• give recognitions.
• hear updates on El Dorado High School, legislative issues, food service visits, noise exposure study and school crisis plan/preparedness.
• vote on graduation requirements.
• discuss the summer food service program.
• hear naming considerations.
• discuss the superintendent’s contract.
• vote on personnel and BCSEC recommendations.
They will meet at 7 p.m. at the District Office.