City Council to meet at 7 p.m. Monday night
When the Augusta City Council convenes at 7 p.m. on Monday evening the first item of business will be the routine approval of payments/appropriations.
Old business items include:
1. Review and discuss the City’s Watering Restrictions and issues
2. Consider bids for demolition and debris removal at 310 Main St.
3. Consider approval of an ordinance amending the City’s ward boundaries
New business items include:
1. Consider approval of the recommendation from the Street Sales Tax Advisory Committee for the 2013 Street Sales Tax Program
2. Consider approval of an agreement with MKEC for a Pavement Management Plan
3. Consider approval of an agreement with the Kansas Department of Transportation for the reimbursement of costs for improvements related to the relocation of Dike Road
4. Consider approval of a letter agreement wit Goedecke Engineering to provide information and maps for the Division of Water Resources as part of the Dike Road Relocation Project
5. Consider approval of an agreement with the Kansas Department of Transportation and Professional Engineering Consultants for construction engineering services for the Kelly and Ohio Intersection Project
6. Consider approval of a recommendation from the Selection Committee for a consulting engineer for future FAA projects
7. Consider approval of a letter of support for the City of Andover for their Transportation Enhancement Grant Application
8. Consider an executive session to discuss personnel matters of non-elected personnel for the purpose of the City Manager’s annual evaluation
In other business, council members will be reminded of a Water Supply Work Session at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 14th.