Thanks from the Caring Center
On behalf of the Board of Directors and the volunteers who faithfully support the Augusta Community Caring Center with their time, we want to thank the churches and the members of the Augusta community.
Your donations of food and money to the Caring Center has enabled the Center to distribute the following in 2012:
• Thanksgiving meals, including turkey and all the trimmings to 68 families
• New toys to 103 children in the community
• Christmas meals, including turkey and all the fixings to 53 families
• Over 1,000 food boxes for the year to date
• 1,116 clothing distributions
• Over $6,000 in utility assistance, temporary lodging and gasoline vouchers
We would be unable to do this without the generous support of the churches and the citizens of the greater Augusta community.
The Augusta Community Caring Center is unique in that we provide food, clothing, utility assistance, furniture and gasoline vouchers to those in need in the Augusta community, all at no cost to the recipient. We can do this because the members of the community generously provide these items, which we then distribute back to those in need.
Board of Directors
Augusta Community Caring Center