Butler County Times Gazette
  • Marking a century

  • Guests toured the old Carnegie building, which is now home to PKHLS Architects during the building's centennial celebration Sunday afternoon.
    • email print
  • Guests toured the old Carnegie building, which is now home to PKHLS Architects during the building's centennial celebration Sunday afternoon. The building was constructed using $10,000 from the Andrew Carnegie Corporation of New York and served as El Dorado's Public Library from 1912-1959. The dedication ceremony took place Dec. 2, 1912.
      • calendar