Guests toured the old Carnegie building, which is now home to PKHLS Architects during the building's centennial celebration Sunday afternoon.

Guests toured the old Carnegie building, which is now home to PKHLS Architects during the building's centennial celebration Sunday afternoon. The building was constructed using $10,000 from the Andrew Carnegie Corporation of New York and served as El Dorado's Public Library from 1912-1959. The dedication ceremony took place Dec. 2, 1912.