The Friends of Bradford Memorial Library are sponsoring a book signing and cooking demonstration with Bonnie Aeschliman on Oct. 10 at 6 p.m. in the Clymer Room at the library, 611 S. Washington.
Aeschliman will be on hand to sign copies of her latest book, “Cooking with Bonnie: Farm to France” and to give a cooking demonstration. A $40 gift card to El Dorado’s newest restaurant The Chop House will be given away. Refreshments will be served.
The public is invited and admission is free.
Aeschliman has a long list of cooking credentials. Among them are:
• certified culinary professional, the highest level of certification of the International Association of Cooking Professionals.
• Hosted a cooking segment on the evening news of KAKE-TV.
• Newest cookbook is “Cooking with Bonnie: Farm to France,” a culinary adventure from living on a small farm in Missouri to traveling to France to teach in a culinary school.
• Other books: “Microwave Cooking for Boys and Girls” and “Contemporary Cooking from the Heartland.”
• Owner of Cooking at Bonnie’s Place in Wichita.
• Food columnist for the Wichita Eagle.
For more information visit www.cookingwithbonnie.com or http://skyways.lib.ks.us/library/bradford/friends_of_the_library.htm.