The El Dorado City Commission will discuss possible locations for bike lanes in and around the city during their meeting Monday evening.
The issue was first mentioned during their last meeting and the commission had irected staff to explore the issue further.
They will be presented with proposed locations for bicycle routes/lanes.
In other business, they will:
• consider a special use permit to allow of-site parking at 715 W. Central for Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital.
• consider an application to rezone property from light industrial to business office institutional for the Elks Lodge.
• consider a special use permit to allow a public assembly venue on property located at 701 S. Atchison, where the Assembly of God Church is moving into the old Washington School building.
• discuss the formation of the Sales Tax Task Force.
• consider allowing the operation of special purpose vehicles within the city limits.
They will meet at 7 p.m. at City Hall.