The USD 402 Augusta Board of Education will recognize Garfield and Robinson Elementary Schools as Title 1 Reward Schools at the beginning of Monday evening’s regular BOE meeting, when they convene at 6:30 p.m. at the district office. Also being recognized are grant recipients, Johnna Smith, AMS art teacher and Leslie Lewellen, Ewalt third grade teacher.
New business items are:
1. Request from Frank Espinoza for approval of a Costa Rica student trip
2. Additional technology personnel
Unfinished business items:
1. Middle School traffic update
2. District construction update by Superintendent John Black
3. District Goals - 2012-13 Success Plan
There will be an executive session to discuss personnel.