Officials at Dillon Stores have announced renovation plans for the El Dorado Dillons to provide customers with even more of what they want – an abundance of fresh foods at a great value, customer-friendly service and convenient one-stop shopping.
The construction project will begin in early November and is expected to be completed in early 2014.
The announcement of this upcoming remodel project marks the latest significant investment for the company. These investments continue to be attributed to Dillons' steadfast commitment in Kansas, providing convenient shopping experiences for its customers.
When complete, the newly remodeled Dillons will feature enhancements throughout the store:
• Fresh looks with new décor featuring vibrant colors and upgraded department markers to give the store a welcoming look and feel
• Expanded produce department with new natural foods sections
• Expanded pharmacy
• New check-stands and self-checkouts
• New beverage center with fountain sodas and coffee
• New energy-efficient refrigerated cases and freezers throughout the store.
According to Sheila Lowrie, Dillons spokesperson, the renovated store will provide busy customers with a one-stop shopping experience.
"We are sure customers will be thrilled with the new look and offerings, following our renovation," said Lowrie. "These enhancements will allow us to focus even more attention on providing what our customers want – freshness, variety, service, and value – all at their neighborhood Dillons."